Fitness is a lifestyle built over the years with a mix of nature and nurture. You have to stay close to nature - consuming what it gives, while also involving some exercise or mindfulness and practicing it daily. The same goes for a strong system that can stand firm in the face of pathogens and fight them.
What best than a fight club of good microbes summed into a cup of tea to start with? Here are some reasons why drinking our Fight Club Tea Blend is the easiest available method to make your body a powerhouse of white blood cells.
1. Star Anise - an exotic spice that has high amounts of thymol, terpineol, and anethole. The benefits of these compounds found in our tea blend are that
- It is detrimental in treating cold and flu.
- Improves digestion by making you feel less bloated, deals with gas, and constipation.
- Alleviates period cramps.
- Reduces Nausea.
Before you jump to the next ingredient of this tea blend, let us tell you that there’s so much more than you expect there to be. Read on!
2. Hibiscus - a native of Hawaii. This wonder flower will blow your mind away with a tornado of benefits it contains. Vitamin C and minerals such as flavonoids in Hibiscus work magic by
- Helping in lowering blood pressure and blood fat levels.
- Detoxifying your system effectively.
- Boosting liver health (the powerhouse of our body).
- Promoting weight loss.
- Giving a hand at fighting pathogens.
The last and final ingredient of this tea blend that does not even pretend to be extra but just is. *inserts drumroll*
3. Clove - the most versatile staple spice of India. Being an efficient source of eugenol that has strong germicidal properties, this ingredient
- Helps combat toothache, sore gums, and ulcers.
- Contains fiber, manganese (supports brain functions and a necessity in building strong bones) and, vitamin K.
- Can improve liver health
- Reduces stomach ulcers
- Potential killer of bacteria causing food poisoning.
All three of these ingredients come together to form The Fight Club Tea Blend - The Hulk that builds immunity helps build strong bones, maintains oral health, promotes weight loss, alleviates cramps and more, proving three is never a crowd!
But there is a notion we hold close to us that everything good comes at a heavy price in life, be it materialistic or a wonderful experience. Is it holding you back from savoring this tea?
Then let us tell you that 3 gms of this whole leaf tea can be re-steeped 3 times in 150ml of water. If we do the math right, 200gms can make 200 cups with each cup costing less than 8 Rs. It’s cheaper than you thought!
On a side note: When you understand that big pleasures are formed by the little joys that are often ignored, you’ll know wonders are all around you.
Having busted the very famous belief, you’re left with no excuse, are you now?
Use code TDTBlog10 for 10% discount on your purchase.