And have you noticed a wave of calm wash over your mind when you float in a swimming pool - eyes and ears closed, arms wide open feeling free as if nothing matters in that moment but you and the water that is holding you?
In the infinities, we share with people and things. The time to finally leave will near and your heart will long to stay a little longer.
This was the thought that went behind naming this tea blend because of its potential to give little infinities of peace, calm, and health to you who now knows the value it holds!
One cup of our Infinity Pool Tea Blend will make you have a forever in one infinity. Every sip will take you to someplace beautiful in your head. Now, if all of this wasn’t enough, we’ve got 3 main reasons to give this Tea Blend the name it rightly deserves!
It’s the accessory fruit of the rose plant, typically red to orange, called jin ying zi in traditional Chinese medicine. Rosehip in this tea blend has some wonderful benefits with Polyphenols, Carotenoids, Vitamin A, C & E.
- Antioxidants: May protect cells from free radicals that can damage them and is known to protect your heart from diseases.
- Helps build immunity: Vitamin C enhances the production of white blood cells - lymphocytes, that protect your body from infections.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart: Its flavonoids at work decrease LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, easing the flow of blood through your body.
- Promotes weight loss: Tiliroside in it may help burn fat.
- May protect you from type 2 diabetes.
Citrusy, fruity and lemony are the words you’ll use to describe the flavor of this tea blend. Apart from giving it the bright flavors, this ingredient has too many health benefits.
Fiber: It is full of fiber, which is ideal for weight loss.
- Vitamin C: Promotes fat burn in the body.
- Flavonoids in it are known to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- May fight constipation.
- Known to help maintain blood sugar levels.
This wonder flower that tastes like cranberry is a native of Hawaii. It’s low maintenance but has highly rewarding properties.
- May increase the number of antioxidant enzymes and reduce the harm caused by free radicals.
- Known to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- It can boost liver health.
- Promotes weight loss.
- As an anti-depressant.
- To reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- To empower the immune system.
- To protect your liver.
- To promote weight loss and skin care.
Each cup of this tea blend is waiting for you to share an infinity with it - a little pool of health and happiness worth every penny spent.
Use code TDTBlog10 for 10% discount on your purchase.