CAFFEINE FREE TEA
While tea has several benefits, many people find the presence of caffeine in tea to be a problem. If you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake then you can look for various types of caffeine free tea brands. Normally, true tea which comes from the camellia sinensis plant tends to have caffeine to a certain extent. This is why most caffeine free tea uses other herbs and ingredients. Some consider it to be the healthier choice when drinking tea, and others find the benefits of the herbs used in these teas to be a good reason to buy caffeine free tea.Herbal tea is often caffeine-free, and some examples of the plants often used to create it include hibiscus,rooibos.and chamomile.
ORIGIN OF CAFFEINE FREE TEA
Caffeine has a lot of side effects. As more research on caffeine showed more details about how it can negatively impact our health, people started using caffeine free tea as an alternative. While the normal levels of caffeine in tea are low enough not to impact your health, avid tea drinkers may find that they end up with too much caffeine intake. This is how caffeine free tea originated. In many traditional medicines, herbal teas had already been used without tea leaves but going caffeine-free is more of a modern trend which comes with awareness of caffeine and its impacts
CAFFEINE FREE TEA BENEFITSHere are a few added benefits caffeine free tea have to offer:
- It is a healthier choice for tea drinkers
- Based on the different herbs and ingredients used in the tea it can include added benefits unique to the ingredients
- Promotes relaxation and helps you overcome anxiety
TYPES OF CAFFEINE FREE TEA
Caffeine free tea price can depend on the herbs and spices used in the tea and the quality of these ingredients. Popular caffeine free tea India are:.
• Ginger tea – Ginger is steeped along with herbs like holy basil and sweetened with honey. It is known to be good for common colds.
• Masala chai without the black tea leaves – Masala, or spices are used in creating this tea which has a strong taste and flavour.
• Rooibos tea – It comes from a plant in South Africa which does not contain caffeine.
HOW TO PREPARE CAFFEINE FREE TEA-
Water is heated to 208 degree Fahrenheit and left to steep for five minutes. Behaviour of herbal tea while it is let to steep is uniquely different when compared to black, green and white teas, it’s level of bitterness does not increase with time.Some might be interested to add sugar or honey to herbal tea for sweetness, but other accompaniments like milk and lemon are best reserved for black tea .Once brewed, caffeine-free tea may be served hot or cold.
CAFFEINE FREE TEA INGREDIENTS
Popular ingredients used in caffeine free tea India are:
• Hibiscus • Peppermint • Chamomile • Ginger • Cloves • Cinnamon • Cardamom