This site is created and controlled by The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. India as such the laws of India shall apply, courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms conditions and disclaimer. The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd holds the right to suspend the website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, upgrades or maintenance. It shall not be liable to you for any such suspension. The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd.reserves the right to make any changes on/to the website and also discontinue any aspect/feature of the website without any prior notice. We shall have the right at any time and without prior notice, at our sole discretion, to revise these Terms and conditions or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Site. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon posting the revised or additional terms and conditions.
In the event that The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these terms, The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating your use of the website without and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings. By placing an order to purchase products (order) through the website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old.
Registration of Visitor
Visitors will need to register with the website in order to use some of the services or features made available on this website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, do notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may change registration requirements from time to time.
Payment through Credit Card
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
On placing an order, you will receive an email from Tasse de Thé (www.tdtworld.com) acknowledging your order request. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to Tasse de Thé (www.tdtworld.com) which will notify the warehouse to prepare the products for sale via the website (the partner). All orders are subject to acceptance by the partner, and the partner will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the dispatch confirmation). The contract between the partner and you (contract) will only be formed when the relevant partner sends you the dispatch confirmation.
Each contract relates only to those products the dispatch of which has been confirmed by the partner in as part of the dispatch confirmation. The partner shall not be obliged to supply any other products, which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed by way of a dispatch confirmation.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
For the avoidance of doubt, your contract with Tasse de Thé www.tdtworld.com relates only to your use of the website and the services available therein.
Except for information necessary to place an order, please do not send to us any confidential or proprietary information through this Site. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission. We shall have no obligation to display any submission, compensate you for submitting content, or respond to any submission. We retain the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any user content for any reason or no reason.
Linked Third Party Sites
You may be able to link (through various methods including hyperlinks, clickable images or words, banners and widgets) from this Site to third-party websites, applications and services, and third-party websites may link to the Site (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not operated, controlled or maintained by us, and you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof. We disclaim all responsibility for any viruses or malicious code that may appear on any Linked Sites, for the accuracy of any of the information they provide and for any goods or services provided by or purchased from such Linked Sites. If you rely on any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and assume all resulting responsibilities and consequences. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies available on such Linked Sites.
Errors and Inaccuracies
We always strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Site. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing, availability and shipping, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. If your selected payment method has been charged and we cancel your order, we will issue the credit back to your applicable payment method.
Although we make every effort to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products depend upon the user's display device and settings, and we cannot guarantee that your electronic device will accurately portray the actual colors of the products.
Although availability may be indicated on our Site, we cannot guarantee product availability or immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue or cease to make available any or all products.
Ownership and use of site materials
The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd owns the copyright for all the material on the website or has a valid right from a third party to use material on the website. The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd also owns or has a valid right to use all trademarks service marks and trade names used on this website. No part of the website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way except that you may download one copy of the material on any single computer for your personal, non commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright trademark and other proprietary notices on the material. Any modification of the material or use of the material for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other website or computer network without our consent is strictly prohibited.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please write to us at email@example.com.
Misuse of the Website
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby INDEMNIFY the website owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the website owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
No commercial use
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the website owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the website owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the website owner in respect of your use of the website.
- The website owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the website owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- The website owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party
- All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scrip to and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Along with these terms and conditions, you also agree to comply with disclaimers regarding the consumption and storage of tea, namely:
- The products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- Please consult your general physician before consumption in case of any allergies, medical conditions and pregnancy.
- No artificial flavours or synthetic substances have been added in the teas.
- Always remember to store your tea in an airtight container or in refrigerator, to avoid contact with moisture, direct sunlight or odour.
Your health is your responsibility, information contained in this site should not be substituted for advice from your medical professional or doctor. Nor is it intended to directly or indirectly prescribe the use of any remedy without consent of your medical professional or doctor. The diagnosis and treatment of illness should always be made in consultation with a medical professional or doctor Tasse De Thé is not liable to any individual for any loss or damage, physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually, that may arise through the use of information contained in this site.By purchasing our teas, you agree to indemnify Tasse De Thé and its parties, harmless from and against any claims, causes of action, suits, liability, damages and costs (including without limitation, legal fees and costs) (“claim”) arising out of your use or misuse of our products.
All food products are non-refundable/exchangeable.
Whilst every attempt is made to obtain the best quality ingredients for our products, there are seasonal variations and changes with suppliers due to availability and the products may vary over time. We cannot promise that the products will always be the same as a previous batch, but all due care is taken in an attempt to provide products of high quality and as consistent as reasonably possible.
Tasse de Thé (www.tdtworld.com) is a trademark of The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not that of The Liquid Wisdom Pvt. Ltd. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.