Know your Tea
A romantic date with the gentle and heavenly bai mudan white tea leaves, very rare Jammu Lemongrass, and sweet Chrysanthemum petals could work wonders! This blend is the romantic getaway your eyes, mind, and the nervous system need. Come, fall in love!
- The name Chrysanthemum comes from the Greek words “khrusos” meaning gold and “anthemom” meaning flower.
- Bai Mudan ( White Peony), is described as the most beautiful reincarnation of the Peony fairy.
- Re-steep the leaves 3 times using 3 grams of it in 150ml of water
- Return to any used tea leaves within the same day
50gms = 50 cups, 100gms = 100 cups of tea
1. Packed with antioxidants
2. Removes toxins
3. Good for the nervous system
5. Lowers cholesterol
6. Promotes detoxification
7. Possesses anti-anxiety
8. Anti-aging properties.
Ingredients: Organic White Bai Mudan leaves, Jammu Lemongrass, Yellow Chrysanthemum petals
Taste Notes: Refreshingly floral
Best Time: Daylight to twilight